Login or create new account.

By registering on joomprod.com, you will have immediate access to all our free products and to the public side of our support forum.

Enjoy our subscriptions.

Each of our subscriptions allow you to enjoy the private side of the support forum and all the update of our products for a period ranging from 3 months to 1 year.

Payment And immediate download.

After subscribing to one of our subscription, the products are immediately downloadable.

Login

Or Register
Accueil / forum / International Section / Italian Community / [Solved]ADSManager Integration With CB

Support Availability Because we must sleep sometimes

Working days: Monday to Friday.
Reply time: Depending on the complexity of your support issue it's usually between a few hours to 48 hours.

Support is only guaranteed to paid subscribers

×

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

×
End of Forum > Moving to ticket system (01 Jan 2014)

The forum is now in read-only mode.

To send us support request, please open a tickets > Support > Tickets Support

We have tested the ticket system during the last 3 months and we are sastified with it. So the forum is just for history now.

[Solved]ADSManager Integration With CB

4 years 3 months ago #25546 by loic
Hello,

Could you try to simply reinstall adsManager or Community Builder ?
That issue is clearly a very weird issue and sometime a simple reinstallation can solve that.

Best regards.
4 years 3 months ago #25556 by druskus
I've already done these tests on a backup site, I think it's a CBC database table problem but I can not figure out how to fix it, I did a new installation on another site with the same products but I have no problems, but unfortunately about where I installed an adsmanager in the meantime 200 users have logged and can not delete cb and re-run it because I have many specific fields they serve, if I recreate them I would lose any data inserted in those fields due to the id
4 years 3 months ago #25558 by druskus
The problem was CB privacy plugin database tables that you see that after an update they have corrupted by deleting them by hand and reinstalling the cb privacy plugin I solved

Thank you

Il Problema erano le tabelle del database del plugin privacy di CB si vede che dopo un aggiornamento si sono corrotte cancellandole a mano e reinstallando il plugin cb privacy ho risolto

Grazie
4 years 3 months ago #25568 by loic
Hello,

I take note of that solution, thanks for the info.

Best regards.
Moderators: madaweb
Time to create page: 0.632 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum